Rooms on Water is a new ( 2018), unique and attractive Group Accommodation on a large houseboat. On board my boat, Wilhelmina, located in the Leuvehaven in the middle of city dynamics of Rotterdam, your group can have a nice stay.
The beautiful ship is available as a Group accommodation throughout the year in the centre of Rotterdam.
Make a city trip to Rotterdam and rent the ship in whole for a cosy family weekend, a weekend with friends or together with colleagues combined with a workshop/ meeting or combine a company or staff outing in Rotterdam with an overnight stay on board.
The accommodation is not suitable for children up to 8 years old.
In certain periods Rooms on Water is also available for groups of max. 8 people. You rent the whole accommodation with 4 sleeping rooms (in stead of 6). It’s the Holiday home 8 persons when you book online.
There are 6 beautiful cabins, each of which accommodates 2 guests and has its own bathroom and toilet, air conditioning, underfloor heating and a porthole that can be opened. The porthole has a flap so that you can darken the room if desired. There is a hairdryer on request and each bathroom is equipped with towels, hair shampoo and douche gel.
On board of this spectacular houseboat is a cosy living room with enough space for the whole group to eat together, play games, work or just be together. There are two small tables and a large one, which you can arrange in such a way that you can eat together at one large table.
The kitchen is also at your disposal. It is fully equipped so that you and your group can cook for yourselves. There is an oven, a microwave, induction cooking range, a fridge, (freezer on request) and a dishwasher available for you. Of course there is a complete dinner set and cutlery.
On the deck you can use a spacious terrace with a beautiful view of the Leuvehaven and the floating maritime museum. It is equipped with benches and a table.
By clicking on ‘book online’ in the menu bar and entering your desired dates, you will see the availability of Rooms on Water, as well as the exact price per night, weekend, weekend with day extension, midweek or week.
You can choose between:
Holiday home on luxury boat 4k/ 8p or
Group accommodation on luxury boat (entire ship with 6 bedrooms).
Mail Moniek to make a reservation or for price information if your desired period of stay is different.
Option: Request through Moniek (option possible for max. one week);
Prices on the basis of self-catering and rental of the entire room, including kitchen, with 4 to 6 bedrooms;
Check-in and check-out time:
On board: from 15 hrs.
Disembarkation: at 11 am at the latest;
Final cleaning: €115 (5-6 bedrooms), €85 (4 bedrooms);
Deposit on booking: 50% of the rental price, approximately 4 weeks before arrival you will receive a payment request and you will pay the rest of the amount;
The deposit is: €350 and will be charged with the 2nd deposit.
Additional hours: It is possible to book extra hours on Sundays at an additional cost if the accommodation is not occupied. E.g. departure at 19:00: extra charge €200.
Prices include use of duvet, towel set, shampoo/soap and kitchen linen;
Prices are excl. 6.5% tourist tax and incl. 9% VAT;
Please note: Rooms on Water is not a party boat. If you want to organise a bachelor weekend at Rooms on Water you have to contact the owner before booking!
I can help put together an interesting weekend.
I would like to invite you on board my group accommodation Rooms on Water.
I hereby assume that you will treat my inventory and accommodation with respect.
If something is broken, please let me know as soon as possible.
Rooms on Water is not a party boat!
If you want to organise a bachelor party, please contact the owner before booking;
– The minimum age for groups of friends is 25 years;
– You may not cause any inconvenience to the surroundings and the owner (she lives on board);
– From 10 pm onwards it must be quiet on deck; if there is a lot of noise inside, close the door/window;
– You are not allowed to grill, gourmet, deep fry or similar indoors;
– BBQ on deck is allowed, provided that no damage is caused to Rooms on Water;
– Puna pins, tape and other materials that can cause damage to the accommodation are prohibited;
– It is prohibited to smoke in the accommodation. Smoking is allowed on the roof terrace;
– Narcotics and laughing gas are prohibited;
– You are not allowed to receive additional guests, unless you have permission from the owner;
– Do not take towels, chairs or other inventory outside;
– You are required to leave the entire room swept clean and free of waste. The dishes have to be done.
– Please separate your waste into paper, glass, plastic bottles and residual waste. You can put this waste on deck at the end of the rental period or take it with you;
– Close the gate and the front door properly;
– The total rental sum, including deposit, tourist tax and cleaning costs must be paid by bank before the start of the rental period;
– Upon departure you must leave the entire room swept clean and free of waste. Also the dishes have to be done. If not, €100 will be deducted from the deposit.
It is appreciated if the bed linen is collected.
At the end of the rental period we walk through the accommodation to check if it is ok.
If there is no damage the deposit will be returned within a week.
Thank you very much,
Moniek van der Werff
Tel. 00316 12043709/ 003110 2294966
When you book, you also agree to these rules.
The extended version can be found with the general terms and conditions on the ‘Important Information‘ page.
The extras can be booked when you make your reservation or up to a week before you board by e-mail. Always subject to availability.
This Card gives a minimum of 25% discount at 50 attractions, museums, restaurants and nightlife. With the enclosed public transport chip card, visitors can make unlimited and uninterrupted check-in and check-out at all metro stations and in trams and buses of the RET in the area of the Rotterdam city region for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days. Please note: the Card is not valid on the Water Taxi, Waterbus, Fast Ferry, BOBbus and other public transport companies.
You may order the Welcome Card together with your reservation, or bij sending an e-mail.
Bike tours: Approx. €27 per Person (minimal 10 people). Highlight Tour, Harbour tour, Wild West Tour, Food tour;
Walking tours: Approx. €23 per Person (minimal 10 people). Highlight tour, Rooftop tour, Food tour.
All the tours on request and on base of availability.
Max. 12 persons per watertaxi. These boats go very fast over the water (about 40 – 45 km/hour). It’s a amazing experience and a nice way to see the skyline and harbours and neighbourhood. One of the stops is behind Rooms on Water (50mtrs).
Prices: 15 min.: €45/ 30 min.: €85/ 45 min.: €110/ 60 min.; €130. Longer tours are possible.