Unique group accommodation in the center of Rotterdam on the luxury boat Rooms on Water.
“Rent a boat for a cozy family weekend, friends weekend, or team outing in the center of Rotterdam, which can also be done during the weekdays.
Or come together with colleagues possibly combined with a workshop/meeting. You can also combine a business outing or staff outing in Rotterdam with an overnight stay on board. Check the Meeting Location page for more information and prices. You rent the hold of the Wilhelmina, which is approximately 125m² and consists of:
“The accommodation is not suitable for children younger than 8 years old.
Please note: The group accommodation is available during weekdays and some holiday periods for smaller groups (8 persons/4 rooms, ‘Holiday home on luxury boat 4k/8p’, see on the Book online page
"6 bedrooms with private bathrooms."
You have 6 beautiful cabins (superior cabins). Each cabin accommodates 2 guests and has its own bathroom (toilet, sink and shower, makeup mirror), air conditioning, underfloor heating, WiFi and an opening porthole. The porthole has a flap, so you can darken the bedroom if desired. The bedrooms are equipped with bed linen, a towel set, shampoo, shower foam, hand soap and toilet paper.
Cozy living room.
“In the front of the boat, there is a cozy and atmospheric living room, with enough space for your entire group to dine together, play games or just be together. In the living room, there is a large table and two small tables, so you can play with the layout and also all eat together at one large table. A stereo with Bluetooth and built-in speakers, free WiFi, and art on the walls complete the living room.”
“You rent Rooms on Water based on self-care, therefore the kitchen is at your disposal. It is fully equipped so that you can cook with your group if desired. There is an oven, microwave, induction hob, refrigerator, freezer (on request), dishwasher, coffee maker with filters, Dolce Gusto and kettle, as well as a complete set of crockery and glassware. And of course, kitchen linen, dishwasher tablets, and detergent are provided.”
“On the deck, you can use a spacious terrace with a beautiful view of the Leuvenhaven and museum harbor. Equipped with benches, chairs, and a table (also a large window: called a “koekoek” in maritime terms).”
Check the availability of the group room on the page Book Online. When you click through, you will see the price per night (weekday), weekend, weekend with extended day, midweek or week. You have the choice between a group accommodation on a luxury boat (the entire ship with 6 bedrooms, always bookable) or a holiday home on a luxury boat, 4k/8p (only on weekdays during holiday periods). Email Moniek to make a reservation or for pricing information if your desired stay period differs. Want to request an option? Email Moniek.
More info about the prices
“Note: Rooms on Water is not a party boat. If you want to organize a bachelor party at Rooms on Water, you must first contact the owner before making a reservation!
I can help put together an exciting weekend.”
“Possible extras can be booked when you make a reservation or by email (up to a week before boarding). Always subject to availability.”
I would like to invite you aboard my group accommodation Rooms on Water.
I assume that you treat my inventory and accommodation with respect. If something breaks, please let me know.
I live in the stern myself.
Rooms on Water is not a party boat!
If you want to organize a bachelor party, you must first contact the owner before booking;
– The minimum age for groups of friends is 25 years;
– You may not cause a nuisance to the environment and owner;
– It must be quiet on deck from 10 pm. If there is a lot of noise inside: close the door/windows;
– Inside you are not allowed to stone grill / gourmet / fry, etc.;
– BBQ on deck is allowed, provided there is no damage to Rooms on Water;
– It is forbidden to smoke/ vape in the entire accommodation. It is allowed on the roof terrace;
– Narcotics and nitrous oxide are prohibited;
– Thumbtacks, tape and other materials that can cause damage to the accommodation are prohibited;
– You are not allowed to receive extra guests, unless you have permission from the owner;
– Do not take towels, chairs or other inventory outside;
– Separate waste into paper, glass, plastic bottles and residual waste. You can put this waste on deck at the end of the rental period or take it with you;
– Close the gate and the front door properly;
– The total rent, including deposit, tourist tax and cleaning costs must be paid by bank before the start of the rental period;
– On departure, the rooms are broom clean, there is no more waste and the dishes are done. If this does not happen, €100 will be deducted from the deposit.
– On departure, all windows are open, so that the rooms are well ventilated.
– It is appreciated if the beds have been collected.
At the end of the rental period, we walk through the accommodation to check whether everything has been agreed and nothing has been forgotten.
If there is no damage, the deposit will be refunded within a week.
When you book you also agree to these rules. The extended version can be found in the General Terms and Conditions on the “Important Information” page.
“Events in Rotterdam. If you are with a small group, alone or as a couple, then check out the bed and breakfast page. If you want to book 3 rooms or less, then check out the bed and breakfast page. If you want to combine your stay with a meeting, workshop, training, etc., then check out the meeting location page. To make reservations, go to the reservation page. If you want more information, contact Moniek.”